Dr. Run Gan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Newberry, FL

• Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017
Dr Gan is very professional, compassion ate. He is able to manage a variety of medical problems yet refers out when a specialist is needed for both myself and 18 yo son.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Gan was very professional and spent a great deal of time getting to know me as a new patient. He listened and addressed my medical concerns. He offered suggestions and made me feel welcome. I found it very easy to become a new patient in Dr. Gan's office.

April 9th, 2015
This guy doesn't listen to a thing you say, he's got the "I'm the doctor, so you should shut up and listen to what I say" attitude. Not a pleasant experience, full of himself. Terrible. Waste of money and time.

June 30th, 2011
neglectful
I would like to say that at least I got bare bones medication mainteneance but since you took me off my blood thinners after I told you twice that the chief of staff at Shands said that I must stay on them for life, you still took me off of them, and I had another pulmonary embolism. TRUST!?!?!?! I repeatedly told you that I have not seen a gyn for 12 years and never recieved a referal and now that I have a raging infection, your nurse told me it would be s three week wait. I have tried to contsct her for two weeks now and never have been sble to get her on the phone. Time and time again, I was put on hold for a minimum of 10 minutes snd then told that she would call back. This has been going on for some time now... weeks... lasst week I left you a message that you just got today...7 days later. I too have registered the calls to your office in my cell phone. I have repeatedly told you that I have not seen as gyn in12 years and never gotten as referal.So now that I have a raging infection sndf I was finally able to get through to your nurse, when she told me that I would have to wait 4 weeks, I told her that I was on the verge of getting another doctor and she very rudely told me that I better do it in 30 days and then she hung up on me. I am firing you as my doctor because with your CARE!?!?! I will not take another chance to die from your neglectful lack of care. Just because I am not sexually active does not mean that I do not need to see a GYN. I have also repeatedly asked you to send me to s pulmonary specialist and you have repeatedly denied me that request. Now my physical therapist has requested a clearance from a pulmonary doctor and I can t continue with physical therapy without this. DO YOU GET IT YET??? ll you care about is a favorable survey result from your patients and then you just don t give a clam

March 2nd, 2017