A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Runa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Runa Patel MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Runa Patel practice?
- Dr. Runa Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Runa Patel practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.