A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Runi Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Runi Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Runi Foster, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Alachua General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Runi Arepally Foster MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Runi A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Runi Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Runi Foster practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners and Gainesville Pulmonologists.