A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Runi Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Runi Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Runi Foster, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Alachua General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Runi Arepally Foster MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Runi A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Runi Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Runi Foster practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners and Gainesville Pulmonologists.