A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Kitchens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Kitchens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Kitchens MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rupa Kitchens practice?
- Dr. Rupa Kitchens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rupa Kitchens practices Urology near Bessemer, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Alabaster, AL.
See Bessemer Urologists.