Learn more about Dr. Rupa Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitchens
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kitchens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Kitchens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Kitchens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Kothandapani Kitchens MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rupa K. Kitchens practice?
- Dr. Rupa Kitchens has 14 office locations.
Dr. Rupa Kitchens practices Urology near Bessemer, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Bessemer Urologists.