A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Pachigolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Pachigolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Pachigolla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachigolla graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pachigolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pachigolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rupa S. Pachigolla practice?
Dr. Rupa Pachigolla practices Family Medicine near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Family Physicians.