A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Pachigolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Pachigolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Pachigolla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachigolla graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pachigolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Kings Daughters Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa R Pachigolla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupa R. Pachigolla practice?
- Dr. Rupa Pachigolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupa Pachigolla practices Family Medicine near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Family Physicians.