A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Panchal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Panchal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Panchal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Jaydip Panchal MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupa J. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Rupa Panchal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rupa Panchal practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Morristown Internists.