Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rupa Patel
Dr. Rupa Patel, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Trinity, FL, with other offices in Clearwater, FL and Tampa, FL (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus, Mease Countryside Hospital and Bayfront Health St Petersburg. She speaks English.
Dr. Rupa Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Rupa Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.
Dr. Wanda Torres
Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Trinity, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Tyler Kirby
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Trinity, FL 0.11 mi18
Dr. Joshua Goldman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Trinity, FL 0.11 mi17