A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redding-Lallinger
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Redding-Lallinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redding-Lallinger graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Redding-Lallinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger practice?
- Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupa Redding-Lallinger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.