A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Sheth is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Sheth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Narendra Sheth MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rupa N. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Rupa Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupa Sheth practices Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.