A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Sheth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Sheth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Narendra Sheth MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rupa N. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Rupa Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupa Sheth practices Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.