Dr. Rupal Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupal Desai?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rupal Desai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2014

they're always saying nothing is wrong. I have gone here for 7 years but my son's started going and I feel like they just want their money I had an appointment today I was telling them how concerned I was and nothing was wrong but we're sitting at the hospital and He's being treated for an infection they are great people but I don't think they have good service s I am changing my son's doctor

October 17th, 2013

The staff is ruining them

I always did like the doctors at A-Z peds. I have been bringing my daughter there since she was born. 4 years later, I am seriously considering switching doctors. They are starting to be lazy and are taking their diagnosing lightly. We are always returning now her sickness would be worse. I am tired of being told that she is fine whens she gets worse. The staff is awful! What a miserable bunch! They make comments like, "She was just here" and they scoff at parents. How do these people have jobs? I don't get it!

November 12th, 2011

LOVE HER!

Dr. Desai is so great with all of my 3 children. She takes extra time to talk with us and really shows concern if there is a need for it. She is very professional and I can't say enough good things about her!!

January 7th, 2011

Dr.Desai is very professional and a considerate doctor. Not only does she care for the children, she also gives then step by step directions on how to get better. I also know that she is very careful with children since she has two of her own. She is what you would consider to be a family doctor.

March 31st, 2015