A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupal Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupal Mohan, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupal Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupal Mohan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupal Mohan practice?
- Dr. Rupal Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupal Mohan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.