A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupal Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupal Mohan, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupal Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupal Mohan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupal Mohan practice?
- Dr. Rupal Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupal Mohan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.