A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupal Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupal Mohan, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupal Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan