Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rupali Doshi
Dr. Rupali Doshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in New York, NY and Atlanta, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Doshi is affiliated with Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rupali Doshi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Rupali Doshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Julian Craig
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi29
Dr. Zeleke Kassahun
Washington, DC 0.01 mi23
Dr. Will Williams
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Washington, DC 0.01 mi54