Pediatric Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Drewek is the best! She really takes the times to listen to me. My kids love going to her!

Poor value for service show details Poor value for service
Nov 15th, 2010

Too much detail to go into, however I did not feel we received value in this consultation. Phx Children's Med. Group billed insurance $1667.00 with no doc consultation and a single spaced, poorly written (grammatical errors) report. A subsequent doctor provided much greater service, including personal consultation, written reports, and a treatment plan and only billed $500. Overall, poor value for service. Provider was not chosen by me but by a secondary company.

Excellent Doctor!!! show details Excellent Doctor!!!
Oct 4th, 2010

I have taken my child to see Dr. Rupali Drewek. She is the best doctor I have ever come across!She is compassionate, caring, and exremely competent. She spends time discussing all the different options available for treating the disease.She is one of the few sleep specialists for kids.

Dr. Drewek is the best pulmonologist I have been to show details Dr. Drewek is the best pulmonologist I have been to
Jun 30th, 2009

Dr. Drewek is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is competent, compassionate, and understanding. She takes the time to understand by child's problem and explains me everything to my staisfaction.