A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupali Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupali Kadakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupali Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupali Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupali Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rupali Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupali Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Family Physicians.