A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupali Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupali Kadakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupali Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupali Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupali Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rupali Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupali Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Family Physicians.