A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupali Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Roy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupali Roy MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rupali Roy practice?
- Dr. Rupali Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rupali Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.