Learn more about Dr. Rupan Trikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupan Trikha, Retina Macula Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trikha
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trikha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Trikha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trikha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupan Trikha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rupan Trikha practice?
- Dr. Rupan Trikha has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupan Trikha practices Ophthalmology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Ophthalmologists.