A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupdev Khosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupdev Khosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupdev Khosa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosa graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Khosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupdev S Khosa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rupdev S. Khosa practice?
- Dr. Rupdev Khosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rupdev Khosa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See San Gabriel Physiatrists.