A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupert McCormac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupert McCormac is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormac graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. McCormac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupert James McCormac MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rupert J. McCormac practice?
- Dr. Rupert McCormac has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupert McCormac practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Greer, SC.
See Greer Psychiatrists and Greer Addiction Specialists.