Dr. Rupert Thomas Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupert Thomas Sr?

October 3rd, 2017

Best Gyn, Pcp doctor you could ask for!

Dr.Thomas is an amazing doctor. Im so glad my friend recommended him to me. I recently started a weight loss program with him and I have lost over 20pounds. Im so happy with my results and the care i have received. Thank you to his wonderful staff for always being there when i have needed them.

September 27th, 2017

Patient for years. Dr. Thomas is the best!

I have been a long time patient of DR. Thomas. I was referred to him by a friend and I have been happy from the begging. He has been my OB doctor and now he is my GYN / and Weight Loss Doctor. I can't say enough good things to say. He is the best and I wouldn't go any where else.

November 28th, 2016

I LOVE DR.THOMAS! HE IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. HE TAKE HIS TIME TO LISTEN TO ME. HE EVEN HUG ME AT THE END OF MY VISIT! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE CARE I RECEIVED. THANK YOU DR. THOMAS

July 19th, 2016

Just trying to Lose Weight Safely

I am 40 know and Weight has always been an Issue. Dr. Rupert and his staff are helping me succeed in my journey.

April 28th, 2016

Did not listen well. Scheduler/office assistant was rude and did not call in prescriptions till days later. Wait time was ridiculous and waiting room was always extremely hot. Doc did not tell me he wouldn't be delivering my baby until 30 weeks and I didn't get into a new physician until 35 weeks. Very unprofessional. DO NOT GO HERE.

August 2nd, 2013

6-10-2010

I loved this man. He was extremely patient and caring during my pregnancy. He would politely answer all of my questions, as many as I had and as strange as they may have been. I knew from the beginning that Dr. Thomas would not be delivering my son, but I trusted his reassurance that Dr. Griffith would take great care of us - and he did. My only regret is never sending him a photo of my sweet boy once he was born.

November 15th, 2012

First Doctor Experience

Dr. Thomas started off as my first ob/gyn experience when I was 18. I have been a patient of his for years and he has always been courteous and experienced. He did my tumor removal surgery and delivered my first born. I wish I could still be his patient but my insurance isn't accepted there anymore. All the while, best wishes Dr. Thomas! Thank you!

September 6th, 2010

HE IS SOMEWHAT OKAY BUT WATCH OUT THEY WILL OVER BILL YOU. LOOK AT YOUR CHANGES. PLEASE BEWARE.

March 16th, 2010

Went for my first OB visit and was having extreme nausea and vomiting to the point where I had lost 20 lbs and was dehydrated. I was very kindly told by the Doctor that pregnancy was not an illness and that he did not treat nausea and vomiting until it was so severe that hospitalization was necessary. The icing on the cake for me was getting a bill for $215. Apparently they decided not to bill my insurance company, oh yeah and charge me for a urine test that I did not have done.

March 6th, 2009

Anon

I had my Hysterectomy by this Doctor. I did not receive adequate pain control post op. I also had a nasty infection after the operation and he refused to listen to my complaints. I had to get treatment from another Doctor for the infection within surgical wound. I would not recommend this Doctor!

July 4th, 2017