A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruperto Mayuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruperto Mayuga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayuga
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayuga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayuga graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Mayuga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruperto Mayuga MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruperto Mayuga practice?
- Dr. Ruperto Mayuga has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruperto Mayuga practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.