A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruperto Mayuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruperto Mayuga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayuga
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mayuga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayuga graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Mayuga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruperto Mayuga MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruperto Mayuga practice?
- Dr. Ruperto Mayuga has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ruperto Mayuga practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomingdale, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.