A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupesh Dharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupesh Dharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupesh Dharia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dharia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupesh Dharia MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupesh Dharia practice?
- Dr. Rupesh Dharia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rupesh Dharia practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.