A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupesh Dharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupesh Dharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupesh Dharia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dharia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dharia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rupesh Dharia practice?
Dr. Rupesh Dharia practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.