Dr. Rupesh Jain MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 13 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Perfection
Dr. Jain is a master in his profession. An excellent physician that embodies a true professional. Takes the time to listen and address the most minimal concern. Honest and trustworthy are qualities that perfectly describe him.

January 4th, 2017
The best service I have ever experienced!
I am thoroughly impressed with Dr Jain and his staff for how well they have treated me throughout this entire process. Not only that, but the procedure that was done was better than I could ever imagine! Dr Jain and his staff are definitely the best of the best!

December 7th, 2016
Outstanding staff and service. Excellent results from the surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Jain.

October 5th, 2016
amazing talented surgeon
Dr Jain's expertise and talent as a plastic surgeon are nothing short of amazing. I had very large, pendulous breasts that in addition to being large on my frame (38 ddd) were not asymmetrical (1breast was nearly 2 cup sizes larger than the other) and they were causing me a multitude of back and neck issues, not to mention deep indentations on my shoulders. After a very comfortable initial consult with Dr Jain we proceeded to schedule the breast reduction procedure. It was at the Surgical Center of the Rockies and performed on an out-patient basis. Everything went very smoothly and my recovery went extremely well. At 3 months post-op I could not be happier. My breasts are a 38c - and not only well-shaped and and smaller, but beautiful! They are perfect. From what he had to work with, to what I have today is a testament to Dr Jain's talent and expertise as a plastic surgeon. Highly Highly recommend. The entire experience was awesome and I had great follow-up. Also, Dr Jain is very responsive to questions and concerns - even after hours. I could not be more pleased with my bi-lateral breast reduction from Dr Jain. Amazing surgeon!

June 22nd, 2016
Top Tier Physician
Dr. Jain is easily one of the top tier plastic surgeons in the nation and I feel fortunate that his practice is in Colorado. He performed eyelid surgery on me in April, 2016 and I am totally happy...exuberant!...with the results! He is personable, professional and he listens to your hopes and concerns, all components of building trust between physician and patient. I would recommend him without reservation...you should see the smile in my eyes!

January 10th, 2014
Mommy
After years of wanting to repair my tummy from having 5 kids I decided it was the right time. After reading the reviews I thought I would give the Institute of Plastic Surgery a look (it was really close to my job). The free consult pushed me to thinking "what do I have to waste." I set up the consult and I was BLOWN away! Dr Jain made me sooo comfortable! He went through everything that would occur gave me different prices for the various procedures I was interested in. So just a few days ago I went through w/ the tummy tuck, muscle (ab) repair, and a little lipo! It went GREAT!!! The office was always available. Dr Jain always answered all questions I had. I just had my post op today. It went fantastic. He obviously done an awesome job because I feel great! Much more better then I expected I would. Before the procedure, I came across a couple people that had work done there and they had the same thing to say. By far a MUCH better experience than what I was expecting. The Institute of Plastic Surgery is def an awesome place to have work done. Very professional, personable, and caring. Not only that but today they had purple flowers delivered to my house!!! I would have NEVER thought a Dr's office would do such a thing!!!!!!! 10 days Post of: I have to be an annoying customer but I am constantly calling with various questions. I get prompt responses and Dr Jain is wanting to see me atleast once a week. AWESOMENESS!!! This is def a much easier process than ever expected!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

November 5th, 2013
Best Experience of my Life!
Dr. Jain is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and gives you more than enough information to help you make the best decision for you. Hi staff is absolutely wonderful and they make you feel like family every time you come to the office. I had several consultations with other doctors in town but as soon as I met Dr. Jain I knew I was going to have him perform my surgery. He truly cares about you and has your best interest in mind. I cannot thank him enough for the experience I had and for the amazing job he did on my body! I have never felt so confident in myself like I do now and it is all thanks to Dr. Jain.

July 5th, 2013
I can't say enough nice things about Dr Jain and his staff! I was looking into getting the smart lipo done on my stomach. I have had 4 children and had stretch marks and lots of extra skin. I saw Dr Jain and he was so professional and honest without badmouthing this procedure. I ended up getting a tummy tuck from Dr Jain. It's been a little over a year. I am so happy with my results and the ease of my appointments and how friendly his staff is! I would highly recommend Dr Jain!

May 15th, 2012
Best Dr Ever!
Having breast augmentation had been on my *want to do* list forever. At 39, I finally was able to do it! My first visit with Dr. Jain was great, he was very informative and answered ALL of my questions. Everything from my consultation to my surgery to my post op visits have been incredible. Dr Jain is amazing. SO glad I chose him.

May 3rd, 2012
Awesome Plastic Surgeons & Staff
I had surgery by Dr. Jain and Dr. Dash was there to assist him. They are wonderful people and surgeons. There is staff was super nice and great to deal with. I have recommended them to several of my friends and they all say how happy they were with their results. They also found their office to excellent.I would recommend Dr. Jain or Dr. Dash to anyone thinking about doing any cosmetic surgery.

March 9th, 2012
Dr. Jain was very caring.,professional and compasionate.

May 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Jain made me feel very comfortable from day one. He understood my concerns, and he let me know exactly what he thought about my rhinoplasty. Very caring and professional doctor.Followed up exactly one day after my procedure.Couldn't ask for a better doctor and a better experience.