Dr. Rupesh Jain Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Rupesh Jain?

Dr. Jain Top Tier

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Dr. Jain is the go-to plastic surgeon in Colorado. I have had my upper eyelids done...no more droopy eyelids or smeared eye shadow!...and visit on a regular basis for Botox and fillers Recently, I had my first BBL. I have found him to be extremely personable and very professional. He takes time to listen and he actually listens. I am in my late 60s and I trust him to continue to provide me with steady and consistently excellent health care in the future. His staff is fantastic and some of the nicest people you could hope to meet. 5 stars.

Highly recommend Dr. Jain!

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I saw Dr. Jain for a breast reduction and he was AMAZING! I was very nervous the first time I met him but he made me feel at ease immediately. He explained the options and we proceeded to go through the process of scheduling the surgery. He answered all of my questions along the way and made me feel comfortable with the process. The surgery itself was easier than I had expected and the recovery was not bad. After the surgery Dr. Jain was available to answer questions both during the multiple follow up visits and by phone. In addition to Dr. Jain his staff is amazing and very kind and caring. I was am very happy I had the procedure done and will gladly recommend Dr. Jain and his office to anyone! I just wish I had done it sooner, as I did not realize what an impact my previously very large chest had on my life.

Great, professional, doctor!

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr Jain is very talented and has great bedside manners. I had a tummy tuck with him and am very pleased with the results. He is so caring and explains the process thoroughly. I would recommend him 100% .

Everything You Could Ever Hope For In One Plastic Surgeon!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jain's for several years after I sought out and received a glowing recommendation concerning him from a physician friend. I have ongoing maintenance for Botox and fillers and in 2015, Dr. Jain did my upper eyelids and I rediscovered the joys of eye make-up! Seriously, the surgery went wonderfully well and I've been told my eyes are my best feature. I'm in my 60s and I've found that his facial cleanser and moisturizer are simply perfection. I'm of East European ancestry so I have a lot of red pigment in my skin. The Neuvonce ReNeu Cleanse and the Recovery Complex are phenomenal products and lessen the redness in my skin. (My husband uses the same products and finds them to be very effective also!) As to Dr. Jain himself, he is very personable and professional and always makes me feel that I have 100 percent of his attention. I also appreciate his stellar staff, Jody and Shalome are terrific ladies and always helpful. I recommend the Institute wholeheartedly; they're 5 star all the way!

Perfection

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Dr. Jain is a master in his profession. An excellent physician that embodies a true professional. Takes the time to listen and address the most minimal concern. Honest and trustworthy are qualities that perfectly describe him.

The best service I have ever experienced!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr Jain and his staff for how well they have treated me throughout this entire process. Not only that, but the procedure that was done was better than I could ever imagine! Dr Jain and his staff are definitely the best of the best!

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Outstanding staff and service. Excellent results from the surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Jain.

amazing talented surgeon

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Dr Jain's expertise and talent as a plastic surgeon are nothing short of amazing. I had very large, pendulous breasts that in addition to being large on my frame (38 ddd) were not asymmetrical (1breast was nearly 2 cup sizes larger than the other) and they were causing me a multitude of back and neck issues, not to mention deep indentations on my shoulders. After a very comfortable initial consult with Dr Jain we proceeded to schedule the breast reduction procedure. It was at the Surgical Center of the Rockies and performed on an out-patient basis. Everything went very smoothly and my recovery went extremely well. At 3 months post-op I could not be happier. My breasts are a 38c - and not only well-shaped and and smaller, but beautiful! They are perfect. From what he had to work with, to what I have today is a testament to Dr Jain's talent and expertise as a plastic surgeon. Highly Highly recommend. The entire experience was awesome and I had great follow-up. Also, Dr Jain is very responsive to questions and concerns - even after hours. I could not be more pleased with my bi-lateral breast reduction from Dr Jain. Amazing surgeon!

Top Tier Physician

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Jain is easily one of the top tier plastic surgeons in the nation and I feel fortunate that his practice is in Colorado. He performed eyelid surgery on me in April, 2016 and I am totally happy...exuberant!...with the results! He is personable, professional and he listens to your hopes and concerns, all components of building trust between physician and patient. I would recommend him without reservation...you should see the smile in my eyes!

Mommy

Posted on January 10th, 2014

After years of wanting to repair my tummy from having 5 kids I decided it was the right time. After reading the reviews I thought I would give the Institute of Plastic Surgery a look (it was really close to my job). The free consult pushed me to thinking "what do I have to waste." I set up the consult and I was BLOWN away! Dr Jain made me sooo comfortable! He went through everything that would occur gave me different prices for the various procedures I was interested in. So just a few days ago I went through w/ the tummy tuck, muscle (ab) repair, and a little lipo! It went GREAT!!! The office was always available. Dr Jain always answered all questions I had. I just had my post op today. It went fantastic. He obviously done an awesome job because I feel great! Much more better then I expected I would. Before the procedure, I came across a couple people that had work done there and they had the same thing to say. By far a MUCH better experience than what I was expecting. The Institute of Plastic Surgery is def an awesome place to have work done. Very professional, personable, and caring. Not only that but today they had purple flowers delivered to my house!!! I would have NEVER thought a Dr's office would do such a thing!!!!!!! 10 days Post of: I have to be an annoying customer but I am constantly calling with various questions. I get prompt responses and Dr Jain is wanting to see me atleast once a week. AWESOMENESS!!! This is def a much easier process than ever expected!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Best Experience of my Life!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Jain is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and gives you more than enough information to help you make the best decision for you. Hi staff is absolutely wonderful and they make you feel like family every time you come to the office. I had several consultations with other doctors in town but as soon as I met Dr. Jain I knew I was going to have him perform my surgery. He truly cares about you and has your best interest in mind. I cannot thank him enough for the experience I had and for the amazing job he did on my body! I have never felt so confident in myself like I do now and it is all thanks to Dr. Jain.

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about Dr Jain and his staff! I was looking into getting the smart lipo done on my stomach. I have had 4 children and had stretch marks and lots of extra skin. I saw Dr Jain and he was so professional and honest without badmouthing this procedure. I ended up getting a tummy tuck from Dr Jain. It's been a little over a year. I am so happy with my results and the ease of my appointments and how friendly his staff is! I would highly recommend Dr Jain!