Dr. Rupesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rupesh Patel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 3rd, 2015

Staff is rude and irresponsible

I got a phone call from hospital today saying I need to be admitted as per Dr rupesh patel staff. I was really surprised as when I went to my ultrasound this morning doctor said everything is fine will see you in 4 weeks. I called doctors office clcoupkenof time to confirm that I am the right patient as dr didn't say anything . But they were like I didn't listen to doctor or I might have misunderstood so I left my work and reached to the hospital . Was almost about to admit and ready for Iv can of low fuild and they were supposed to give me steroid after that so that baby won't come out early . So As soon I reached to hospital they did verify everything and asked me to Change my clothes and everything . I changed and Layed down and they were about to start the treatment and then they found out that I am a wrong patient . Was really upset with doctors staff . It was so stressful day for me and my husband .

June 10th, 2014