A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupesh Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupesh Vakil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupesh Vakil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Vakil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupesh Manoj Vakil MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rupesh M. Vakil practice?
- Dr. Rupesh Vakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupesh Vakil practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.