A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupika Uberoi-Nangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi-Nangia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Uberoi-Nangia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupika N Uberoi-Nangia MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rupika N. Uberoi-Nangia practice?
- Dr. Rupika Uberoi-Nangia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rupika Uberoi-Nangia practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.