A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupinder Bhangoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupinder Bhangoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupinder Bhangoo, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhangoo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhangoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupinder Kaur Bhangoo FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rupinder K. Bhangoo practice?
- Dr. Rupinder Bhangoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rupinder Bhangoo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.