A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupinder Brar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Brar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupinder Singh Brar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rupinder S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Rupinder Brar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rupinder Brar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.