A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupinder Brar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Brar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupinder Singh Brar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rupinder S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Rupinder Brar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupinder Brar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Cardiologists.