A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rusalina Munteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rusalina Munteanu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rusalina Munteanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munteanu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rusalina Munteanu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rusalina Munteanu practice?
- Dr. Rusalina Munteanu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rusalina Munteanu practices Internal Medicine near Deerfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Deerfield Internists.