A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rush s Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. J R. Fisher practice?
- Dr. J Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. J Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.