Learn more about Dr. J Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rush s Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. J R. Fisher practice?
- Dr. J Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. J Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.