Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Prodisc C At 2 Levels show details Prodisc C At 2 Levels
by Lisa Lange on Aug 29th, 2016

August 2012 Dr. Rush Fisher put a Prodisc C in my neck. September 2012 he put another Prodisc C in my neck. September 2015 the pain was so bad I sought treatment elsewhere finding that the vertebrae between the two Prodiscs was crushed and part of the artificial disc was laying on my spinal cord. This was a very serious injury that needed immediate attention that could have caused me to be paralyzed frin the shoulders down. Two major surgeries in one week and one year later I'm still suffering the effects.

Sep 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

Feb 3rd, 2014

Great caring surgeon.

couldnt fix me show details couldnt fix me
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr fisher did my first microdisctomy and I was great for 3 yrs then come to find out that disc is herniated again! Also, 2 other discs are in worse condition causing severe pain and limited walking, sleeping, moving. He did a ton of tests which hurt!! then told me I needed 3 level fusion, I was happy! then decides to not do it and tells me there is nothing he can do for me. His PA is not nice and seemed bothered by my phone calls. I guess its all in what the patient has? Now I take pain meds that dont work and I have no quality of life, pure suffering!

Dr,.Fisher gave me relief from major back pain. show details Dr,.Fisher gave me relief from major back pain.
Jan 5th, 2011

I have only good things to say about Rush Fisher. He gave be excellent care before and after surgery. I've had no problems since my disk replacement.

Nov 13th, 2010

Dr Fisher is amazing and is dedicated to finding a solution to my problems. He is not the typical Dr who prescribes a ton of medication and tells you to have a nice day. He is genuinely concerned and is an excellent asset to Christiana Care. I highly recommend Dr. J Rush Fisher to anyone who has spinal problems. He just really wants to make everyone better and thats what being a Dr is all about.