Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd
Ste 2210
Newark, DE 19713
302-623-4144
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

Great caring surgeon.

|  couldnt fix me  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr fisher did my first microdisctomy and I was great for 3 yrs then come to find out that disc is herniated again! Also, 2 other discs are in worse condition causing severe pain and limited walking, sleeping, moving. He did a ton of tests which hurt!! then told me I needed 3 level fusion, I was happy! then decides to not do it and tells me there is nothing he can do for me. His PA is not nice and seemed bothered by my phone calls. I guess its all in what the patient has? Now I take pain meds that dont work and I have no quality of life, pure suffering!

|  Execellence  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Through Dr Tony, I was referred to Dr Fisher for C4 surgery. Dr Fisher had further testing done on me to insure this was the exact cause of my problem. He Listens, Gets All the facts, then plans a course of action. Surgery is the last thing he will do since there are other non evasive ways to fix spinal problems. Surgery was my fix, he is Very Maticulus, also PA Natalie is also just as Excellent in patient care. You can't get any better than this!

|  Dr,.Fisher gave me relief from major back pain.  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I have only good things to say about Rush Fisher. He gave be excellent care before and after surgery. I've had no problems since my disk replacement.

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2010

Dr Fisher is amazing and is dedicated to finding a solution to my problems. He is not the typical Dr who prescribes a ton of medication and tells you to have a nice day. He is genuinely concerned and is an excellent asset to Christiana Care. I highly recommend Dr. J Rush Fisher to anyone who has spinal problems. He just really wants to make everyone better and thats what being a Dr is all about.