Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sean on Dec 23rd, 2015

Had l5 S1 spinal fusion. 2 week followup told Dr Fischer I had major movement in back. It would clunk into place when I laid down. He didn't believe me and had me get xray in office. Nurse laid me down on table spine clunked into place perfect xray. Asked dr fisher about movement and he basically blew me off. developed arthritic joint and needed second posterior fusion. Still in pain and looking forward to new op to fix last two surgeries. After 2 years of seeing him and complaining of bilateral nerve and back pain he told me if I wanted another op just call him and wiped his hands of me. He is more worried about his "85% success rate" . he performed an anterior fusion even though I should have been fused both front and back. Extremely disappointed with Mr Fisher.

Sep 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

Feb 3rd, 2014

Great caring surgeon.

couldnt fix me show details couldnt fix me
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr fisher did my first microdisctomy and I was great for 3 yrs then come to find out that disc is herniated again! Also, 2 other discs are in worse condition causing severe pain and limited walking, sleeping, moving. He did a ton of tests which hurt!! then told me I needed 3 level fusion, I was happy! then decides to not do it and tells me there is nothing he can do for me. His PA is not nice and seemed bothered by my phone calls. I guess its all in what the patient has? Now I take pain meds that dont work and I have no quality of life, pure suffering!

Dr,.Fisher gave me relief from major back pain. show details Dr,.Fisher gave me relief from major back pain.
Jan 5th, 2011

I have only good things to say about Rush Fisher. He gave be excellent care before and after surgery. I've had no problems since my disk replacement.

Nov 13th, 2010

Dr Fisher is amazing and is dedicated to finding a solution to my problems. He is not the typical Dr who prescribes a ton of medication and tells you to have a nice day. He is genuinely concerned and is an excellent asset to Christiana Care. I highly recommend Dr. J Rush Fisher to anyone who has spinal problems. He just really wants to make everyone better and thats what being a Dr is all about.