Learn more about Dr. Rushda Mumtaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rushda Mumtaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mumtaz
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mumtaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rushda Mumtaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumtaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mumtaz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rushda Mumtaz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rushda Mumtaz practice?
- Dr. Rushda Mumtaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rushda Mumtaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.