A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rushda Mumtaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rushda Mumtaz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rushda Mumtaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumtaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mumtaz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rushda Mumtaz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rushda Mumtaz practice?
- Dr. Rushda Mumtaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rushda Mumtaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.