Dr. Ruskin Lines MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
One Of A Kind!
Dr. Lines is pretty much one of a kind! He actually TALKS to you and makes you comfortable. He isn't stuffy, and he never talks down to you or makes you feel as though "he's the doctor" and you're a nothing. It's too bad that all doctors aren't more like Dr. Lines! His office staff is also always pleasant.

March 10th, 2017
Best Doctor I Have Ever Used!
Dr Ruskin Lines is literally the best doctor I have ever used. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains things well. I have used him for several years now and for different issues. My wife has also used him and she loves him as well. I can’t say enough good things about Dr Lines.

September 14th, 2016
Best Dermatologist ever!
When you go to this office you will see Dr Lines EVERY single time. Unlike other offices where you will see their PA or MA often. He takes as much time as he needs for each patient. You can tell he really cares about his patients.

July 26th, 2016
best ever

February 10th, 2014
Very knowledgable
Quick diagnosis and a very detailed explanation of problem. Did not rush through the appointment and took the time to answer all questions and concerns.

May 19th, 2013
Dr. Lines does a great job. I send all my friends and family to him. From acne to melanoma, he educates the patient and provides common sense treatment without over treating or over charging. His efforts to educate the community and especially children about the danger of sun damage through his comic book series are awesome.

August 2nd, 2012
Highly recommended!
If anyone is looking for an excellent Dermatologist, go see Ruskin Lines. I saw him yesterday and had the best experience! He is SO nice and actually educated me about my skin instead of immediately writing a prescription. He is very animated and enthusiastic about his profession, and I truly felt comfortable in his office. Staff was very nice as well, and greeted me by name when I walked in.

February 18th, 2012
This man knows what he is doing.
I went to see Dr. Lines a few months ago to help clear my adult acne. He educated me, explained to me what I was doing wrong, and prescribed me something that worked. About a week later, my acne was gone and still is. This is a very knowledgeable doctor and takes his profession very seriously. I've even taken my daughter to him after an incorrect diagnosis from another doctor. He's great with kids too.

September 1st, 2010
excellent doctor!
Dr Lines was super friendly and very knowledgable. I am an adult female with an acne problem. The doctor didn't try to push any fancy/expensive treaments on me like others have. I really appreciated as I am on a strick budget. The office staff was very friendly and able to get me in right away. I would highly recommend Dr Lines to anyone.

August 20th, 2010
Great Doctor
Been in a few times and have always felt well cared for. He is easy and fun to talk to and is very helpful in understanding every problem. Seems very effective at diagnosing and truly seems more concerned about the care he gives than getting you back in for another office visit.

May 12th, 2010
Diagnosed my son within 2 minutes
We have been trying to figure out a facial rash on my son's face for nearly 3 years now. I decided to try ONE more dermatologist and randomly selected Dr. Lines. I was able to get an appointment within a few days (wow) and within 2 minutes of seeing my son, he knew exactly what was wrong with my son's face. It has been 2 weeks and the rash is almost gone. To a 14 year old boy..this is wonderful. :) This man is VERY knowledgable and I recommend him highly. Thank you. The office staff however is very 'blah' and not very friendly. It's a shame really.

February 13th, 2010
Patient and attentive
Been with Dr. Lines for 2-3 years now, monitoring an ongoing condition. The main reason I chose him was the double board certifications (dermatology and dermatopathology), and I wasn't disappointed. He stays on top of the literature, and he knows what he's doing.