A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruslan Korets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korets
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Korets Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Korets graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruslan DR Korets MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruslan D. Korets practice?
- Dr. Ruslan Korets has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruslan Korets practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.