A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruslan Korets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korets
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Korets Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Korets graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruslan DR Korets MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruslan D. Korets practice?
- Dr. Ruslan Korets has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruslan Korets practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.