Dr. Ruslana Kadze MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2013
Ms
Dr. Kadze seemed to be nice. The only problem is she is in a hurry to see the next patient. Can't talk to her more! There was one staff in the office who is very rude. I asked her if I could have another treatment other than the scheduled procedure. The way she responded was very nasty and disrespectful! When I went for my appointment, after seeing Dr. Kadze who asked me to get my lab rtesult and appt., , I went to see this lady, right infront of her desk, ignored me never looked at me, pretended she didn't see me, didn't say any word! I have no patience for this rude staff who is not suppose to be working there. No manners! Very RUDE!!!

March 3rd, 2011
surgery
Dr. Kadze is fantastic. When I had my surgery, not only did she do an incredible job, but she was extremely thorough and conscientious over every aspect very detailed, making sure there was even an oncologist available during my operation, so that everything could be taken care of right away if needed. Then, Dr. Kadze went out of her way to go to my hospital every evening after work to check on my progress and make sure my spirits were up. Dr. Kadze is wonderful and was there for me. Years later she is consistently efficient and thoughtful over my care. I am grateful for her help.

April 28th, 2010
Very pleased....
Went in for an annual check up/labs. This was my second time seeing her, and she remembered everything we had talked about during my last office visit, even though is was almost 2 years ago; the wait wasn't that bad either. I'm overweight, and she never made feel uncomfortable, she made me feel better by talking about some of her experience with weight loss/gain. She calls personally to give test results, whether good or bad, and answers all questions without hesitation. I'm very pleased with Dr. Kadze, she's very friendly and very approchable and has excellent bedside manner. The office staff are also friendly.

April 24th, 2010
Myomectomy - removal of fibroids from the uterus
i am extremely disappointing with the myomectomy surgery that Dr. Kadze did on me in 2008. The cut was more diagonal than straight from the beginning, its very swollen still, achy and uncomfortable.After surgery i had inconsistency which WAS temporary but the Dr. gave me Meds and claimed that 'many' women happen to be incontinent, not related to this surgery.

May 7th, 2009
A great Obgyn
I came to Dr. Kadze 28 weeks pregnant due to being unhappy with my last ob. ( my last OB whom I had seen since the beginning had a terrible memory, barely remembered me, and had a terrible bedside manner)When I first came to Dr Kadze we had just found out that I had gestational diabetes and since day one she has taken great care of me, followed up, returned phone calls, sent quick referrals, and remembers me and greets me by name since day 1, after only 3 visits (Trust me she has a lot of patients in her practice). As far as people saying she's rude- I don't get it! Her staff is nice and courteous, and so is she. She is very matter of fact, thorough, and straight to the point, and she does so without making you feel uncomfortable. Her follow up is amazing- she knows everything that is going on with your situation, she has a great bedside manner and I can't wait to have her deliver my baby because I know I am in great hands! And on top of everything else she has a great education, an excellent reputation and is well known at Tarzana Hospital, and her record is clean!! I have Blue Cross HMO with Kadze and with my last Dr. I had PPO- Dr. Kadze is MILES above many OBGYN's I have seen!

November 17th, 2008
Worst Experience
Spent 11 minutes with me after I waited to about 30 minutes , out of 11 minutes she was on her cell phone for at least 6 minutes , Worst Doctor i have seen in my life

April 16th, 2008
I am not happy with her
After I gave birth to my baby I had nonstop pain and bleeding but she did not care about me and finally it end up to two cyst for me and 3 surgery and lots of money and pain.

December 1st, 2007
The receptionist was rude and "not present". Dr. Kadze, however, was honest and very helpfull.