A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruslana Kurpita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruslana Kurpita, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruslana Kurpita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurpita graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurpita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruslana Kurpita MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruslana Kurpita practice?
- Dr. Ruslana Kurpita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruslana Kurpita practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.