A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rusly Harsono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rusly Harsono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rusly Harsono, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harsono graduated from University Of North Sumatra Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Harsono has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rusly Harsono FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rusly Harsono practice?
- Dr. Rusly Harsono has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rusly Harsono practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Tan Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Pediatricians and San Tan Valley Pediatric Specialists.