A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russ Love, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Love has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russ Lawrence Love MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Russ L. Love practice?
- Dr. Russ Love has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russ Love practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.