A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Tonkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russ Tonkovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonkovic
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tonkovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russ Tonkovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonkovic graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tonkovic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russ Joseph Tonkovic MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russ J. Tonkovic practice?
- Dr. Russ Tonkovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Russ Tonkovic practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Cardiologists.