Learn more about Dr. Russ Tonkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russ Tonkovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russ Tonkovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonkovic graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tonkovic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tonkovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russ J. Tonkovic practice?
Dr. Russ Tonkovic practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Algonquin Internists and Algonquin Cardiologists.