A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Tonkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russ Tonkovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonkovic
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonkovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russ Tonkovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonkovic graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tonkovic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russ Joseph Tonkovic MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russ J. Tonkovic practice?
- Dr. Russ Tonkovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Russ Tonkovic practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Cardiologists.