A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russel Buzard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russel Buzard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buzard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buzard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russel Arnold Buzard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russel A. Buzard practice?
- Dr. Russel Buzard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russel Buzard practices Family Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Family Physicians.