A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russel S Miller DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russel S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Russel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Russel Miller practices Aerospace Medicine near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham Preventive Medicine Specialists.