Dr. Russel Palmer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016
Great Plastic Surgeon
I started looking for a good plastic surgeon 10 years ago for a breast reduction, I probably went to at least 20 doctor's and I didn't feel comfortable or trusted any to go through surgery, until a friend told me you have to go to this Dr. in Florida her and her friend had both seeing him, so I decide to go from California to Florida, as soon as I meet Dr. Palmer I knew that I have finally have found the right Dr. I had surgery done 5 weeks ago and I am super happy with the result, didn't have as much pain as I thought I would have, I only took 1 pain pill, I was surprise and appreciated that the Dr. himself call me the night after surgery to check on me, everyone in the office is great, Melisa is super nice she is always in contact with me to make sure my healing process is going well, Dr. Palmer is a very kind good man that has at lot of passion for what he does and is great doing it.

September 3rd, 2016
Dr. Palmer is The Best, I highly recommend him
One of the best decisions I ever made was have Dr. Russel Palmer do his magic on me. Three years later, I am still reaping the benefits of looking amazing. Before my surgery, I looked at my face and cried. Dr. Palmer did a rhinoplasty, my eyes and a facelift. I'm 56, no one believes me! He is truly an artist. He made my crooked nose beautiful. I look completely natural, No One can tell I had work done. That's the beauty of his magic hands. If you want the best results, I recommend him and his on-site team for your all your cosmetic surgery needs.

August 9th, 2016
Dr Palmer and his staff were fantastic. It felt like being taken care of by your family. They really care about your well being and we recommend Dr Palmer and his staff very highly

July 21st, 2016
Amazing results
Dr. Russel Palmer is amazing he replaced my implants and I am so happy with the results. The staff there is very helpful and friendly. Very clean office also!

May 31st, 2016
Wait was probably less than 5 minutes a few firms to fill out

May 3rd, 2016
35 years old, breast implants
Dr. Palmer is a fantastic doctor who listens to what you want and are trying to achieve. He gives his professional, honest opinion and will not make false promises to you. My surgery went so well and I am so happy with my results. I highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Palmer if you are looking to do any type of cosmetic procedure.

April 7th, 2016
Doctor Palmer a plastic surgeon, I have spent many months doing research trying to make the right selection because this was a very important decision for me. After my intense research it was a pleasure to have picked Dr. Palmer it also did not hurt when I found out he was part of the Harvard Medical staff. I have referred many clients and will continue to sent people his way. Again I will share it was a great decision to choose him as my doctor I am a very nervous person, he made me feel secure. His staff really care about the patients. If I had to do it all over again I would go to him again. " I highly recommend him."

February 29th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Palmer is incredible, i couldn't have been happier and i will never go to another doctor. I am beyond happy and he's the only doctor i will recommend to friends/family

February 2nd, 2016
Can't wait to have my surgery! The consultation and pre-op oppointments have been great!

January 6th, 2016
The New Me!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Palmer!!! I am 4 weeks out from a face and neck lift, a mastopexy with smaller implants, and a tummy tuck with a bit of lipo. Dr. Palmer was realistic as to how much he could do at one time, so I totally put my trust in him. I had researched plastic surgeons for a year before making my choice. My first concern was the face lift, and I can unequivocally state that I was sold by looking at the before and after facelifts on his website. The best lifts I've ever seen. From there I looked at post op photos of the other procedures, and was very impressed by those also. Dr. Palmers credentials are impeccable- both patient feedback and his accreditations, so I was comfortable. He was very personable, and didn't try to sell me. What REALLY impressed me is that he remembered me from about 10 years ago, when I had seen him for injections. He remembered that I have many cats. Lol, I think that's when I made my decision!!! The staff was more than kind, and everything was laid out comprehensively, and I was given some reading info. Pricing was well below what I had anticipated as well. I have NEVER had to sit and wait in the waiting room, and am never rushed out. When I had some concerns after my surgery, Dr. Palmer HIMSELF called me a couple of times to follow up. Now!! As to how I look! Well, 4 weeks out, and I already look just the way I envisioned, and I still have swelling, so I can't wait to see the final reveal. Dr Palmer used no drains with the tummy tuck OR the facelift, which makes for an easier recovery. I'm telling you, my breasts didn't look this good when I was a teenager!! And I'm pretty sure I look at least 10 years younger with the face and neck lift. I am planning one more surgery down the road and this time I won't have to search for the right doctor- got Dr Palmer on speed dial haha!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value our patients and believe it is very important to invest the time to get to know them. We are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! We hope to see you very soon.

December 28th, 2015
Dr. Palmer is an amazing Doctor! He is talented, professional and super nice. His office is a pleasure to visit, his staff is friendly and comforting. Dr. Palmer and his staff are the best! Thank you.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words Rebecca!

October 28th, 2015
Initial consultation
I had seen Dr Palmer years ago for injections, but he still remembered that I have many cats!!! He was very personable and was understanding with regard to the procedures I want. Melissa and the office staff were beyond helpful and nice. I have booked my surgery already, as I felt comfortable with Dr Palmer, can't wait to see the finished product....I didn't give any stars for follow up as I haven't had my cosmetic procedure yet!!
Doctor's Response

Ellen, thank you for your review. We value our patients and invest the time in getting to know them. We will see you soon!