Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Would definitely recommend him to others  |  show details
by Polly on Oct 31st, 2014

We had an emergency situation with a staph infection, and the ER had told us to follow up with a urologist two days later. Dr. Williams and his staff fit us in for an appointment the next day even though this would be our first time to see him (new patient). Dr. Williams had a wonderful bedside manner, did a very thorough exam, and answered all of our questions about the wound and the staph infection. We would definitely recommend him to others. The office staff was very nice to us. We were able to print out the new patient forms online and fill them out beforehand, which helped us get called back sooner.

|  Best vasectomy in town  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I went in and one hour later I was out of the office pain free with a vasectomy! It was such an easy process from beginning to end. I recommend Dr.Williams for anybody interested in getting a vasectomy

|  GREAT! Vasectomy Reversal  |  show details
by erica on Mar 15th, 2013

My Fiance & I went to Dr.Williams for V-Reversal post 4 yrs vasectomy.. Dr Williams and his staff were beyond helpful and courteous through out the entire process. Being from another state we were very skeptical..but after meeting the staff and dr williams we immediately felt confident! Dr.Williams preformed the VR today and everything went very smooth! We will follow up in 5 wks. I would STRONGLY recommed Dr williams! He was absolutely fantastic! Very patient and helpful all the way through! Also, I did ALOT of research & they are very reasonably priced & worth EVERY penny!

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

If you are going to get a vasectomy get your testosterone levels checked first. Vasectomy might lower your levels and doctors will deny it. Vasectomy is not as as harmless as they say. You might get chronic pain down there for the rest of your life. If you want to talk to this guy on the phone good luck, he won't answer he does not care.

|  Unnecessary surgery  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Discussed with many doctors and found that my surgery was unnecessary. Too bad. A lot of money spent and now pain is worse than prior to meeting Dr. Williams. At least he got his money. Be Wary!

Mar 19th, 2012

My overall view of Dr. Williams is very simple. Money hungry - money hungry -money hungry. Did I mention money hungry? In this office you should bring a blank check and let the girls in the front fill it out for you. Never will be back.

|  poor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

bed doktor bed man no respekt for pasen jast take mani$$$$$$$$$$$

Oct 17th, 2010

Top notch practice!

Jun 24th, 2009

First rate physician!Excellent bed side manners!