A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Davis, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Davis practice?
- Dr. Russell Davis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Davis practices Otolaryngology near Marion, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, VA and Bristol, TN.
See Marion Otolaryngologists.