Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Frustrated
I am not impressed with Dr Novak! I went in with a diagnosis. I simply wanted to find out if he could tell me why my diaphram is paralyzed and possible what caused it. I had to go through 45 min. of breathing tests. Which I was never told the results of. They were also not posted on MyChart either. He told me I needed a CT scan, to which I told him, "I already had one." ( I gather he never even looked at my chart). He then ordered two other tests. MRI being one of them. I asked for an open MRI, because have problems with tight/closed in space. Well after checking, I find out that was never requested. Not sure any of my concerns were heard, and I waited over 2 months for an appointments. No answers = Waste of my time.

March 3rd, 2016
Wonderful dr.!!!!!!

November 4th, 2015
Great doctor. Horrible nurses.
Dr.Novak himself is the best doctor I have ever gone to. He was very thorough and did an astounding job explaining everything in detail. However, I was prescribed a controlled substance and. EVERY time I go to their clinic they mess up my prescription and I have to end up making several trips back and forth every time. Too bad Dr.Novak doesn't work somewhere else....

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Novak is an exceptional person and doctor. He cares about his patients and thinks very seriously about his diagnosis and the medications/therapy he prescribes. His knowledge is incredible. Dr. Novak is certainly a gift to all of his patients. Fantastic doctor!