A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell A. Wilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Russell Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Wilson practices Surgery near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.