Family Practitioner
3440 Hillcrest Ave
Ste 150
Antioch, CA 94531
925-779-1331
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Second Rate Establishment  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I chose Dr. Alpert after having poor experiences with Amber Yee who works in the same office. I should have known better. Dr. Alpert lost my blood tests yet still scheduled an appointment with me. I took time off work to come in for him to tell me that he had lost my test, why so he can still get paid? He told me that my cholesterol and lipids were normal but I see on my test that it's marked high. I still have no idea if it's normal or high because he never called to answer any of the questions pertaining to this test that he lost. I will never give my business to this office again. There are great doctors out there who treat their patients like humans, unfortunately there are also places that see patients as a number in their bank account. I refuse to give my business to the latter, and shame on those establishments.

|  Caring Physician and great support staff.  |  show details
by GP on Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Alpert has been my physician for years. I have come to trust his professional opinions and have been pleased with the referrals to specialists he has given me across the years. He has seen me through several medical crises and brought me to good health. For this I can't thank him enough. His support staff is beyond compare and always follow up with me.

|  Alpert Russell Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 20th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We`ve had nothing but positive experiences with this office. Getting in for an appointment was easy, the office is very new and clean, and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent Caring Responsive Doctor  |  show details
by Max on Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. Alpert (Hillcrest Avenue, Antioch, CA) provides prompt appointments, spends enough time understanding and caring about your health issue and provides the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I had a problem with continued numbness in my mouth (due to a dental visit), Dr. Alpert shocked me by ordering an MRI as a preventive measure making sure nothing else was going on. I have seen many doctors, but none attentive as Dr. Alpert.Max

Mar 29th, 2009

Dr. Alpert has been our family's doctor for approximately fourteen years and we are still very pleased with every visit. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient, sits down, looks you in the eye and listens. We can usually get seen the same day if we needed to. They make arrangements to squeeze you in without causing delays in other patients appointments. My adult children have kept him as their primary even after leaving the nest. I highly recommend using this doctor if you are looking for a good doctor.

Nov 11th, 2008

Excellent Dr. My last Dr. was horrible and used to take it out on me if he couldn't find a solution. Dr. Alpert, in a few visits discovered the root of the problem and did not hesitate to use the appropriate specialist as needed.

Aug 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I'm a 47 going on 48 y.o. man who selected to see Dr. Alpert for a physical exam, as I believed I was due for one since I have not had a physical examination in a about five years, due to not having a healthcare plan. I selected Dr. Alpert from a Google r

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

We really like Dr. Alpert, he also sees our kids and is good with them. The office staff, not always friendly or helpful.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com