Dr. Russell Alpert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 6th, 2012
Second Rate Establishment
I chose Dr. Alpert after having poor experiences with Amber Yee who works in the same office. I should have known better. Dr. Alpert lost my blood tests yet still scheduled an appointment with me. I took time off work to come in for him to tell me that he had lost my test, why so he can still get paid? He told me that my cholesterol and lipids were normal but I see on my test that it's marked high. I still have no idea if it's normal or high because he never called to answer any of the questions pertaining to this test that he lost. I will never give my business to this office again. There are great doctors out there who treat their patients like humans, unfortunately there are also places that see patients as a number in their bank account. I refuse to give my business to the latter, and shame on those establishments.

December 10th, 2010
Caring Physician and great support staff.
Dr. Alpert has been my physician for years. I have come to trust his professional opinions and have been pleased with the referrals to specialists he has given me across the years. He has seen me through several medical crises and brought me to good health. For this I can't thank him enough. His support staff is beyond compare and always follow up with me.

April 1st, 2009
Excellent Caring Responsive Doctor
Dr. Alpert (Hillcrest Avenue, Antioch, CA) provides prompt appointments, spends enough time understanding and caring about your health issue and provides the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I had a problem with continued numbness in my mouth (due to a dental visit), Dr. Alpert shocked me by ordering an MRI as a preventive measure making sure nothing else was going on. I have seen many doctors, but none attentive as Dr. Alpert.Max

March 29th, 2009
Dr. Alpert has been our family's doctor for approximately fourteen years and we are still very pleased with every visit. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient, sits down, looks you in the eye and listens. We can usually get seen the same day if we needed to. They make arrangements to squeeze you in without causing delays in other patients appointments. My adult children have kept him as their primary even after leaving the nest. I highly recommend using this doctor if you are looking for a good doctor.

November 11th, 2008
Excellent Dr. My last Dr. was horrible and used to take it out on me if he couldn't find a solution. Dr. Alpert, in a few visits discovered the root of the problem and did not hesitate to use the appropriate specialist as needed.