Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Aimee on Feb 17th, 2015

I had my second breast augmentation done by Dr. Ashinoff. It was by far the best surgery I ever had, zero pain, and I woke up, got dressed, and walked right out feeling great. I couldn't get a ride to the post op appointment 2 days later so he sent a car service. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and will be using him again.

by sharon holmes on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Ashinoff is by far one of the best doctor's I have seen both in skill and in bedside manner. His staff is is wonderful. I never have had to wait more than ten minutes. I recommend him often. Thank you all for helping me in such a tough time. My best...Sharon

Jun 26th, 2014

I consulted with Dr. Ashinoff for marionette lines. I am 55 years old female and my age was really starting to be noticed. Dr. Ashinoff took time to go over various options with me. He made me feel very comfortable. My results were amazing. I could not be happier! I will recommend him to all of my friends.

Great bedside manner show details Great bedside manner
Jun 20th, 2014

My entire experience with Dr. Ashinoff and his office staff was amazing. He gives you his full attention and time so you never feel like you're being rushed. He was professional, caring and I was very happy with the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashinoff!

Best Doctor around! show details Best Doctor around!
by Andreas Rappl on Aug 14th, 2013

If your looking for the best look no further then Dr. Ashinoff! He is one of those rare doctors that actually care for your health and well being instead of his wallet! The absolute best bedside manner! He treats you like an individual not just a number! He really cares for his patients! Very rare and exceptional Dr.! And his staff is just as fantastic!

The best! show details The best!
by Amber.G on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr.Ashinoff was highly recommended to me and so I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is the best when it comes to the surgery and patient satisfaction.

by Jean P. on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Astonoff is amazing. From the first conversation to the post operative visits the was a general caring and concern for my condition. His staff was amazing during visits and callbacks . Truly , everyone in the office takes pride in there job and care about their patients .

Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Ashinoff was great and as was his staff! I was very satisfied with my experience.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 10th, 2012

Great doctor, staff, and facilities.

Apr 11th, 2012

Dr. Ashinoff is a caring doctor and I was thrilled with my surgical results. In addition, his staff was exceptional. They were always there to answer questions and take care of my concerns.

Outstanding Surgeon with wonderful bedside manner show details Outstanding Surgeon with wonderful bedside manner
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr Ashinoff spent a great deal of time explaining what my options were prior to my surgery. He has a great bedside manner and hands of gold. I couldn't be happier with my result.

Best doctor in the area show details Best doctor in the area
Mar 2nd, 2012

Saved my life literally. 5 different doctors could not diagnose what he did.

Feb 20th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Ashinoff from a friend who is also in the medical field. The entire experience was way above what I expected to have to deal with. There was never any issues from the initial consultation through the surgery. There were never any long waits (which I cannot say about many medical practices that I have dealt with in the past) Dr. Ashinoff clearly described the diagnosis, explained what choices we had, and had a wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel extremely comfortable in a time where I would usually have been more nervous. After the procedure he followed up without hesiation. I couldn't be happier with my results and have since, have sent others his way. All have had nothing but positive feedback