Dr. Russell Ashinoff MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 14 reviews

September 22nd, 2015
Lymphedema Liposuction
Im a 38 year old female who is struggling with the after affects of cervical cancer and dealing with right lower extremity lymphedema. After searching and searching the internet for any type of help with this I came across Dr Ashinoff in Brick NJ who specialized in lymphedema and was taught the lymph node transfer in France. I originally went to this office hoping to get the lymph node transfer because of some lymph nodes that were removed during surgery. After numerous ultrasounds and MRI's i was not a candidate for this surgery and the only option that would help my right leg would be liposuction. Although this would seem like a cosmetic surgery it was not, and my insurance did cover this. Having the liposuction in my leg only a week ago has improved my self esteem dramatically, and having tried on a pair of jeans and them actually fitting my leg and not being double the size of my other leg anymore was such an amazing feeling. I cannot wait to wear normal clothes again and feeling back to myself instead of hiding in dark clothes and living in yoga pants. I was so depressed and thinking "this is it, this is my life now and I have to deal with it" , not having a boyfriend and not being able to go out and do things that I used to do like dancing, and trying to hide my leg everywhere I went. I cannot thank Dr. Ashinoff enough for giving me my self esteem back. I cannot wait to heal and get back to doing things I love to do without being embarrassed of how I look and being able to wear normal clothes again. Thank You so much for giving me my life back!

July 15th, 2015
Lymph Node Transfer
Dr. Ashinoff is a lifesaver. I went to him with a very complex problem with reoccurring infections due to 12 lymph nodes that were removed in my left leg along with a skin cancer in 2002. As a result, I also had severe lymphedema in my left leg and have been on so many antibiotics for these infections that I was becoming immune to them. While sick, I just happened to google lymph node transplant on my computer because I was tired of getting these infections and Dr. Ashinoff's name came up. I made an appointment and he explained that he couldn't give any guarantees to the success of this surgery and that there was a 50/50 chance it would work because everyone's body responds differently. I put my trust in Dr. Ashinoff and his staff anyway and it was the best decision I ever made. Now its two months since my lymph node transfer and the results are exceptional. So far, no more infections and even the swelling in my leg has improved significantly. Dr. Ashinoff is a great doctor who truly seems to care about his patients and if not for him, with this new procedure, who knows what my future would have been like.

February 17th, 2015
I had my second breast augmentation done by Dr. Ashinoff. It was by far the best surgery I ever had, zero pain, and I woke up, got dressed, and walked right out feeling great. I couldn't get a ride to the post op appointment 2 days later so he sent a car service. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and will be using him again.

June 26th, 2014
I consulted with Dr. Ashinoff for marionette lines. I am 55 years old female and my age was really starting to be noticed. Dr. Ashinoff took time to go over various options with me. He made me feel very comfortable. My results were amazing. I could not be happier! I will recommend him to all of my friends.

June 20th, 2014
Great bedside manner
My entire experience with Dr. Ashinoff and his office staff was amazing. He gives you his full attention and time so you never feel like you're being rushed. He was professional, caring and I was very happy with the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashinoff!

August 14th, 2013
Best Doctor around!
If your looking for the best look no further then Dr. Ashinoff! He is one of those rare doctors that actually care for your health and well being instead of his wallet! The absolute best bedside manner! He treats you like an individual not just a number! He really cares for his patients! Very rare and exceptional Dr.! And his staff is just as fantastic!

July 29th, 2013
The best!
Dr.Ashinoff was highly recommended to me and so I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is the best when it comes to the surgery and patient satisfaction.

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Astonoff is amazing. From the first conversation to the post operative visits the was a general caring and concern for my condition. His staff was amazing during visits and callbacks . Truly , everyone in the office takes pride in there job and care about their patients .

April 19th, 2013
Dr. Ashinoff was great and as was his staff! I was very satisfied with my experience.

August 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
Great doctor, staff, and facilities.

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Ashinoff is a caring doctor and I was thrilled with my surgical results. In addition, his staff was exceptional. They were always there to answer questions and take care of my concerns.

April 5th, 2012
Outstanding Surgeon with wonderful bedside manner
Dr Ashinoff spent a great deal of time explaining what my options were prior to my surgery. He has a great bedside manner and hands of gold. I couldn't be happier with my result.