A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Wise - East Campus
- Wise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Benjamin Edwards DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Russell B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Russell Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, TX.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.