A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Babbitt, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Babbitt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babbitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Babbitt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Russell Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Babbitt practices Plastic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Plastic Surgeons.