Russell Babbitt III, MD

300 Hanover St
Ste 1A
Fall River, MA 02720
(508) 567-3202
Locations and availability (1)

by Doreen Gwozdz on Jan 22nd, 2014

I met Dr. Babbitt when I was researching surgeons for breast augmentation. After I met with him, I knew he was my surgeon. He showed compassion, he was honest and forthcoming. He was able to put me at ease and My surgery was a success. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely highly recommend him.

|  This doctor needs more stars than available!  |  show details
by Helene Costa on Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Babbitt is not just a plastic surgeon, he is a man of integrity. I must start by giving you some back ground to my review prior to meeting Dr. Babbitt. After my first surgery by another surgeon who I may add was the only one in the area some 9 years ago that would attempt to repair damage on my lower cheek/jaw area from Discoid Lupus. I was left with a massive scar and disfiguration. I couldn't open my mouth completely, was left with a golf ball size scar tissue in the inside of my mouth, no chin and my lips very uneven. Then I found Dr. Babbitt and after I cancelled 3 appointsments with him due to my own fear, I followed through and it was the best thing I could have ever done. The initial consultation was fantastic. Dr. Babbitt and I sat and discussed what he could do in order to correct not only the visual scar but the disfiguration. I appreciated his straight forward but kind demeanor about what potentially could happen. He assured me he could make it better, but how good and would there have to be additional surgeries was an unknown. With an back ground in Art, he was able to visualize and sketch what he could do and was confident in his appearance and words spoken. He is a perfectionist though we both both knew it could never be perfect. Surgery was scheduled and very successful. He was able to remove all the scar tissue from the inside of my mouth, realign my lips and give me my chin back and repair the unsightly scar to perfection. Postoperative appointments went extremely well. Dr. Babbitt and I were extremely pleased at the results. As appointment grew further apart, my face kept getting more amazing. Absolutely no additional surgeries were needed. I believe his artistry back ground incoporated with being a wonderful surgeon created such a success story. To this day every time I look in the mirror I think of Dr. Babbitt and the challenge he took on. I am so greatful to have my face back no words can ever discribe.

|  RN  |  show details
by marilyn moy on May 15th, 2013

Dr Babbitt is a skilled physician who does awesome plastic surgery! Somewhere along the way in his training he never lost his compassion for the human spirit. He is gentle, kind and a supportive clinician. He makes his patients feel at ease utilizing his excellent teaching skills along with humor, self-confidence and tenderness. He should be on the faculty of a med school mentoring future physicians. His treatment of my 17 year old daughter was wonderful. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and he is by far one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.

by .. on Apr 18th, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Dr. Babbitt's service. He had removed several lesions which included the facial area, and the outcome was fantastic. The areas look so good that my husband and I questioned if we even had anything done...really, that good. He is so personable, brilliant....oh, did I mention that he is a master of perfection. I have recommended my friend to Dr. Babbitt and since then she has had a breast reduction and is so happy with the outcome. I wanted to keep Dr. Babbitt as our family secret so that he wouldn't get to popular and fear that we would be on a long waiting list for an office visit, but my husband and I agreed that we would be greedy. Therefore, we our sharing our family jewel, Dr. Babbitt truly is a diamond in the rough.

|  Tummy Tuck September- 2012  |  show details
by Michele P on Mar 19th, 2013

All I can say is amazing!!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Russell Babbitt, after wanting a Tummy Tuck for 15 years. I finally did it! September, 17, 2012. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Babbitt I carefully researched several other doctors and had met with them but none where very attentive to what I wanted nor addressed all of my concerns. When I met Dr. Babbitt, I liked him immediately!! He made me feel so at ease. I had already done so much research on Tummy Tucks that I knew what I wanted... he listened and addressed all my concerns and fears he told me what he thought which is what I wanted. Upon leaving his office I thought to myself he’s the one! I knew that I was finally going to do this! Dr. Babbitt was very patient with me, explanatory and caring (I was so nervous), his staff is great and friendly I never had to wait more the 15 minutes to see him. I am currently 6 months postop. My incisions are excellent right where I wanted them very low which I like in addition you can barely see them. Love my new Navel! if I had known it would look this great I would have done it years ago and don’t even get me started on what this has done for my self-esteem!. Not only is he an expert in his field he is warm, friendly, listens well, sensitive and understanding and above all… a true professional I would recommend Dr. Babbitt to anyone and his prices are phenomenal! Anyone who chooses Dr. Babbitt to perform any cosmetic work, you will have no regrets, he's a marvelous doctor. Thanks again Dr. Babbitt for giving me back the Tummy I thought I would never see again keep up the great work!

|  LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. BABBITT & STAFF!!  |  show details
by Jennifer K on Feb 25th, 2013

Excellent surgeon!! I would recommend him to everyone & anyone I know or talk to. :)) My surgery was the easiest one yet....removed old implants(from a different surgeon somewhere else), had a lift, reduction and new implants put in...LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Dr. Babbitt did for me....so does my husband!! ;) THANK YOU DR. BABBITT!! p.s. His office staff is the BEST ever too....Super friendly and helpful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BABBITT & THIS OFFICE 100% and then some!!

|  Very professional and kind  |  show details
by Sheila L. on Jan 20th, 2013

Dr. Russell Babbitt III, MD He's a plastic surgeon in Fall River, MA., and did my breast reduction. He's an angel in my eyes, I was a difficult patient to say the least and he put up with my bologna, rather than kicking me to the curb if he had I wouldn't blame him, one bit.

|  Dr.Babbitt is a caring and compassionate plastic surgeon  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

I came to his office seeking to add volume to my breast after breastfeeding 3 babies for a total of 4 yrs ,Dr.Babbitt helped me pick the size that would best meet my needs ,during the surgery he was very professional ,I didn't get not even one bruise , I was pre opt a 34B, and post opt now a 34DD ,I'm 5'6and weigh 136pds and I'm 31yrs old ,I went with Mentor Saline Smooth Round Moderate Plus ,size 375cc filled bilateral to 430cc under the crease and under the pectoral muscle , I am so pleased with my results that I had posted a pic on facebook and after posting the pic several family members decided to have the same procedure ,because they wanted there Boobs to look just like mine ,my cousin also just had her surgery and she is very very satisfied with her results ,Dr.Babbitt is a very caring doctor he treated me as if I was his family , I am so glad that I found him ,because I don't think that I could of found a better doctor to do the procedure, and at such an affordable price ,I saved hundreds compared to what other plastic surgeons are charging ,I will continue to recommend him to anyone who is interested in getting a breast augmentation surgery ,its the best decision that I've ever made and with the best plastic surgeon in all of New England by far .if anyone wants to see before and after pics they should be posted on his site by January 2013, plasticsurgerysne.com ,Thank you again Dr. Babbitt for the wonderful breast augmentation ,I couldn't be happier with the results ,you have been a Blessing to me ,I can't thank you enough ,Bethann Machado

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I suffer from an anxiety disorder which interferes with my ability to be in many buildings, I met with Dr. Babbitt because of a growth on my face which turned out to be skin cancer. Needless to say my anxiety was in overdrive during procedure to remove the growth. Dr. Babbitt could not have been anymore supportive or understanding. He made an unpleasant situation tolerable. I would highly recommend Dr. Babbitt for his patience, and also for his abilities. Dr. Babbitt did an amazing job on the removal of my lesion on my face.

Jan 12th, 2012

Best plastic surgeon around. i have had two breast augmentations. Im honored to say Dr. Babbitt completed the second. Not only am I thrilled with the ounce, but i was very impressed with the whole process. Office wait time was minimal, staff was friendly, Dr Babbitt himself is extremely professional,listens, and explains everything clearly. not only that but my recovery was great he makes himself available to address any concerns you may have. it was a great peaceful smooth experience. i would highly recommend him. :)

Jan 11th, 2012

Let's try and make this easy. He is the best there is. He listens to your needs , and does a great job at fixing the problem. He has a calming demeanor. His bedside manners are Above and beyond. This man actually cares for his patients and goes out of his way to provide the best care for his patients. I'm thrilled tosay he gave me the best breast augmentation I could have ever asked for. Smooth process as well.

|  He listened....  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

The doctor really took his time with me in sxplaining options and then the procedure we eventually agreed on. He was very understandably descriptive and had a pleasant deamenor.

|  Counselor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

After countless procedures and four plastic surgeons, I am more than qualified to write this testimonial.I read an ad in the Fall River Herald that Dr. Russell Babbitt was affiliated with Dr. Clukies.I already had several procedures an sixty scar revisions on my legs since 1992.I made an appointment and during the initial consultation I was told that we would strive toward improvement. I knew these words well and if you saw my situation, you would too. Dr. Babbitt explained the procedure and it sounded good to me. Ii am qualified to state this due to my extensive history. I needed to keep in mind that the goal was improvement..After a short time post op, the bandages were removed and the scars were perfectly flush. As for the doctors secret, you can ask him yourself.A satified patient,Kathie

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I received care from Dr. Babbitt recently and think he is a great surgeon. He was accurate with his diagnosis and did a wonderful job with the surgery.

|  I'm thrilled to have had my Silicone Breast augmentation with Dr. Russell Babbitt  |  show details
by Michelle Schumacher on Dec 5th, 2010

I made an appointment to see Dr. Russell Babbitt for a consultation because I had a broke implant and I was also having some scar-tissue and calcium buildup in one of my implants done in 2005 by a different doctor. I scheduled and had my surgery with Dr. Russell Babbitt about a month after my initial consultation In Fall River, MA. I am thrilled with the results; I went from 36 C to 38 DD.Dr. Babbitt went over everything with me during my initial consultation, he answered all my questions, he carefully listened to all my concerns, he took notes and all my measurements,etc. Dr. Babbitt has different implants sizes samples, both in saline and silicone that you can try it on during your initial consultation.His staff is very helpful and friendly as well.If I could I would give Dr. Babbitt 1000 Stars rating, Ive seeing many plastic surgeons and Dr. Babbitt is one of a kind.Michelle Schumacher East Providence, RI