Dr. Russell Babbitt III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
The absolute best!
Dr. Babbitt and his PA make an excellent team. They are friendly, knowledgeable, caring and extremely professional. The office staff are great as well! Would definitely highly recommend!

May 12th, 2017
Botox and Fillers
Dr. Babbitt is a wonderful doctor. He spends time with his patients and answers all questions. Unlike some doctors, he will not let you spend your money unnecessarily. If he thinks you don't need a procedure he will tell you just that. Dr. Babbitt has all the ingredients of being a great doctor!!

March 21st, 2015
Breast Augmetation
I am 6 weeks out from breast aug. and have to say that Dr. Babbitt is amazing. He is so professional and explains every step of recovery to calm a stressful surgery. My results are so amazing and my advice would be to leave the decisions in the hands of your surgeon because Dr. Babbitt is so talented in his craft that I have already recommended him to several of my 40 something year old friends. Cheers!

January 22nd, 2014
I met Dr. Babbitt when I was researching surgeons for breast augmentation. After I met with him, I knew he was my surgeon. He showed compassion, he was honest and forthcoming. He was able to put me at ease and My surgery was a success. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely highly recommend him.

January 1st, 2014
This doctor needs more stars than available!
Dr. Babbitt is not just a plastic surgeon, he is a man of integrity. I must start by giving you some back ground to my review prior to meeting Dr. Babbitt. After my first surgery by another surgeon who I may add was the only one in the area some 9 years ago that would attempt to repair damage on my lower cheek/jaw area from Discoid Lupus. I was left with a massive scar and disfiguration. I couldn't open my mouth completely, was left with a golf ball size scar tissue in the inside of my mouth, no chin and my lips very uneven. Then I found Dr. Babbitt and after I cancelled 3 appointsments with him due to my own fear, I followed through and it was the best thing I could have ever done. The initial consultation was fantastic. Dr. Babbitt and I sat and discussed what he could do in order to correct not only the visual scar but the disfiguration. I appreciated his straight forward but kind demeanor about what potentially could happen. He assured me he could make it better, but how good and would there have to be additional surgeries was an unknown. With an back ground in Art, he was able to visualize and sketch what he could do and was confident in his appearance and words spoken. He is a perfectionist though we both both knew it could never be perfect. Surgery was scheduled and very successful. He was able to remove all the scar tissue from the inside of my mouth, realign my lips and give me my chin back and repair the unsightly scar to perfection. Postoperative appointments went extremely well. Dr. Babbitt and I were extremely pleased at the results. As appointment grew further apart, my face kept getting more amazing. Absolutely no additional surgeries were needed. I believe his artistry back ground incoporated with being a wonderful surgeon created such a success story. To this day every time I look in the mirror I think of Dr. Babbitt and the challenge he took on. I am so greatful to have my face back no words can ever discribe.

May 15th, 2013
RN
Dr Babbitt is a skilled physician who does awesome plastic surgery! Somewhere along the way in his training he never lost his compassion for the human spirit. He is gentle, kind and a supportive clinician. He makes his patients feel at ease utilizing his excellent teaching skills along with humor, self-confidence and tenderness. He should be on the faculty of a med school mentoring future physicians. His treatment of my 17 year old daughter was wonderful. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and he is by far one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.

April 18th, 2013
My husband and I had the pleasure of having Dr. Babbitt's service. He had removed several lesions which included the facial area, and the outcome was fantastic. The areas look so good that my husband and I questioned if we even had anything done...really, that good. He is so personable, brilliant....oh, did I mention that he is a master of perfection. I have recommended my friend to Dr. Babbitt and since then she has had a breast reduction and is so happy with the outcome. I wanted to keep Dr. Babbitt as our family secret so that he wouldn't get to popular and fear that we would be on a long waiting list for an office visit, but my husband and I agreed that we would be greedy. Therefore, we our sharing our family jewel, Dr. Babbitt truly is a diamond in the rough.

March 19th, 2013
Tummy Tuck September- 2012
All I can say is amazing!!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Russell Babbitt, after wanting a Tummy Tuck for 15 years. I finally did it! September, 17, 2012. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Babbitt I carefully researched several other doctors and had met with them but none where very attentive to what I wanted nor addressed all of my concerns. When I met Dr. Babbitt, I liked him immediately!! He made me feel so at ease. I had already done so much research on Tummy Tucks that I knew what I wanted... he listened and addressed all my concerns and fears he told me what he thought which is what I wanted. Upon leaving his office I thought to myself he’s the one! I knew that I was finally going to do this! Dr. Babbitt was very patient with me, explanatory and caring (I was so nervous), his staff is great and friendly I never had to wait more the 15 minutes to see him. I am currently 6 months postop. My incisions are excellent right where I wanted them very low which I like in addition you can barely see them. Love my new Navel! if I had known it would look this great I would have done it years ago and don’t even get me started on what this has done for my self-esteem!. Not only is he an expert in his field he is warm, friendly, listens well, sensitive and understanding and above all… a true professional I would recommend Dr. Babbitt to anyone and his prices are phenomenal! Anyone who chooses Dr. Babbitt to perform any cosmetic work, you will have no regrets, he's a marvelous doctor. Thanks again Dr. Babbitt for giving me back the Tummy I thought I would never see again keep up the great work!

February 25th, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. BABBITT & STAFF!!
Excellent surgeon!! I would recommend him to everyone & anyone I know or talk to. :)) My surgery was the easiest one yet....removed old implants(from a different surgeon somewhere else), had a lift, reduction and new implants put in...LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Dr. Babbitt did for me....so does my husband!! ;) THANK YOU DR. BABBITT!! p.s. His office staff is the BEST ever too....Super friendly and helpful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BABBITT & THIS OFFICE 100% and then some!!

January 21st, 2013
Very professional and kind
Dr. Russell Babbitt III, MD He's a plastic surgeon in Fall River, MA., and did my breast reduction. He's an angel in my eyes, I was a difficult patient to say the least and he put up with my bologna, rather than kicking me to the curb if he had I wouldn't blame him, one bit.

March 27th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I suffer from an anxiety disorder which interferes with my ability to be in many buildings, I met with Dr. Babbitt because of a growth on my face which turned out to be skin cancer. Needless to say my anxiety was in overdrive during procedure to remove the growth. Dr. Babbitt could not have been anymore supportive or understanding. He made an unpleasant situation tolerable. I would highly recommend Dr. Babbitt for his patience, and also for his abilities. Dr. Babbitt did an amazing job on the removal of my lesion on my face.

January 12th, 2012
Best plastic surgeon around. i have had two breast augmentations. Im honored to say Dr. Babbitt completed the second. Not only am I thrilled with the ounce, but i was very impressed with the whole process. Office wait time was minimal, staff was friendly, Dr Babbitt himself is extremely professional,listens, and explains everything clearly. not only that but my recovery was great he makes himself available to address any concerns you may have. it was a great peaceful smooth experience. i would highly recommend him. :)